--- My steps to analog photography ---
Shot plenty of film as a kid-teenager.
Stopped photographing for a long period.
Started photographing again with digital.
Thought film photography was dead until I found about the Lomo society.
Took all of the analog equipment out of the closet and started repairs.
Here I am!
Born and raised in a beautiful Greek island, Skopelos, now living and working in Athens, Greece. Experimenting with various types of photography in my free time. Film photography is one of them.
In my photostream here you will find only film images scanned from negative, without post editing. My themes are mostly scenes from Athens and Piraeus the places where I live and work but I also carry a camera with me in every other place I visit. My goal is to give you a taste of my life as a citizen and traveler.
From October 2016 I have started B&W Photography, development and printing lessons and Now I am a part o Heraklion Photographic Team - "Faos", developing film and printing photos myself. I fulfilled my child's dream of printing in a darkroom, watching paper becoming slowly in photo.
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
Cameras in use:
Minolta X-700 (My father's camera)
Canon Snappy K (My first camera, back to duty!)
Kiev 4 (My father's first camera)
Lomo Lubitel 166U
Lomo Spinner 360
Lomography Horizon Perfekt (Astonished with what I have seen so far!)
Lomo Home of the day: www.lomography.de/magazine/325130-this-week-on-lomography-n…
Lomo Home of the day2: 5 February 2020
Article on the biggest darkroom in Greece: www.lomography.de/magazine/343634-biggest-darkroom-in-greece
- kritsalos am 2020-03-05 · 34 Fotos 23 980
- kritsalos am 2020-01-27 · 19 Fotos 529
- kritsalos am 2018-03-14 · 27 Fotos 6 559
- kritsalos am 2018-01-10 · 38 Fotos 8 995
- kritsalos am 2017-08-30 · 35 Fotos 5 1.030
Album: Kastoria City, Acropolis of Athens and Glossa Skopelos - Minolta X700, 8 March 2017 (Fuji Superia 200)geteilt von kritsalos am 2017-06-26 · 37 Fotos 17 1.291
- Andros Island
- Athens Acropolis Greece classic antiquity kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Glossa Skopelos Island Greece kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Ireland kritsalos kodak color 200 minolta x700 rokkor 28mm eire photojourney
- Kastoria Greece lake kritsalos minolta x700 fuji superia
- Skopelos Greece kritsalos minolta x700 kodak color 200 summer beach
- darkroom filmphotography greece villa stella kritsalos filmisnotdead analog
- kos island
- superia 200
- Agfa Color 100 expired
- Fuji Superia 200 (35mm)
- Fuji color 200
- Ilford Delta 3200
- Ilford Delta 400
- Kodak Color Plus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Colorplus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Colorplus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Gold 100 (35mm)
- Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR 100-400 (35mm)
- Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 35mm
- kodak Tmax 400