I shot this roll of expired (about 20 years ago) Fujifilm CDU Type II at 100 ASA instead of 25 ASA as I did in previous experiments, -2 EV. I wanted to obtain a “day for night” effect, since I thought that this film could be very suitable for simulating the Purkinje effect. However, it was pushed in cross-processing, so in most of the shots I obtained a rather “correctly” exposed film but a strong grain. I confirm my impression that it is not easy to work with this film, with different shades in different light conditions, but it could accomplish great things. Moreover, as I said previously this film makes me reflect on the concept of reality and perception.