Location: HQ Vienna, Austria
Lomography is looking for a full-time digital designer to join our team in Vienna. In this role you will work with our global online team and help us develop campaigns including newsletters, banners, microsites, crowdfunding projects, … This position is open to junior and senior designers alike, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are looking for someone who is willing to take charge, with an eye for simple and effective design, and likes being part of a team. You will work closely together with our copywriters, developers and print graphic designers as we do everything in-house. And it would be awesome if you are interested in photography (obviously).
Lomography is an international company dedicated to creative analog photography. We develop, design and distribute an eclectic range of cameras, films, lenses, books, fashion accessories, bags, stationery products and much more.
- Manage online projects from concept, via design and code to completion
- Ensure design and code quality of all our existing projects
- HTML & CSS
- Proficient in a design tool of your choice (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, …)
- Good design sense (grid systems, clean typography, responsive design, understanding of design trends, …)
- Passion for elegant and clean code
- Knowledge about UI and UX
- Art direction experience
- Newsletter design (and coding)
- PHP and/or Ruby on Rails skills
But again: all these skills are optional, they would just be an additional plus. Most important is that you are willing to learn and pick up skills along the road.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 22.876 gross per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
What we additionally offer
- Test all the Lomography gear you’ve ever dreamt of
- Be part of a young, international team (that also loves to occasionally hang out after work)
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
Please send us your CV, portfolio and/or reference to previous or ongoing projects to email@example.com and please wait to be contacted by us. Thanks!
Please note that we can’t reimburse you for expenses you might incur in the context of an interview such as travel costs, per diems or per noctems.