Online Marketing Intern for Hong Kong & Taiwan Market (Regional Office Asia, Hong Kong)
Online Marketing Intern (Regional Office Asia, Hong Kong)
Location: Hong Kong
We’re looking for a smart, hardworking and ambitious individual who has strong communication skills and a thirst for learning!
As an Online Marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to work with our online team, as well as a multi-continental team, to develop and execute online marketing campaigns in Hong Kong, Taiwan and other Asian markets.
At the end of the internship, you will acquire the necessary skills in marketing, communication, and insights of an online business, along the way to spread the love of Lomography!
- Organize co-operation with other brands and media partners for Taiwan and other Asian markets.
- Assist online team in public relations and reach out to press contacts in Taiwan.
- Assist online team in managing social media accounts for Taiwan market.
- Localize and create unique contents for the online magazine, social media and newsletters for Hong Kong and Taiwan domain.
- Assist the online team in the day-to-day online business and marketing activities.
- Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), any additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Experience in video editing is a bonus.
- Basic knowledge in photography is required
- Huge bonus if you have knowledge in Lomography
- You love to solve problems, independently and with a team
- You are analytical and empirical
- You are persistent, persuasive and optimistic
- You dream big, and achieve your dream pragmatically
- You are creative and able to speak up your ideas
- You are well organized and hungry to learn
- You are a trendsetter
Internship period: 6 months
Start date: Sep to Mar, 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com , Email Title “Application for Online Marketing Intern (Regional Office Asia, Hong Kong)”