Graphic Designer (Vienna, Austria)
Are you a creative mind with ambition, combined with great organization skills and a strong feeling for design? Do you enjoy challenges and want to work in a multicultural work environment? If you’re also passionate about Lomography products, don’t miss the opportunity and apply for this graphic design position!
We are looking for a motivated individual, who has fun spreading Lomography’s way of life and wants to be part of the whole process – from the development of an idea to its realization.
As a Graphic Designer at Lomography, you will be creating and developing graphics for:
Products, packagings, books, print materials as manuals and flyers, retail, fairs and fashion related products. Developing new ideas for products and camera editions.
- At least 1 year work experience
- Knowledge of current design programs, in particular Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Able to take a project from concept through final execution, including prepress production
- Ability to work within a team, and a set timeframe
- Creative and open minded, an aesthetic sense, and a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility, efficiency and well organized
- Passion for latest trends
- Interest in photography
What we Offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
- Learn the ins and outs of graphic design
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
- A lomographic welcome package
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 22.876 gross per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter and samples of your work in PDF < 20 MB only) to
and please wait to be contacted by us.
Please note that we can’t reimburse you for expenses you might incur in the context of an interview such as travel costs, per diems or per noctems.