Has your Spidey sense been all a tingle lately or have you just been leaping tall buildings in a single bound? We have!
For the past month, Lomography NY has been working away in its bat cave to excitedly announce that we’re taking part in this October’s New York Comic Con @ the Cultyard.
Because we want to get the community involved, we’re launching the first ever HEROES WANTED! Rumble which will grace our booth floor and the outside areas of the Cultyard’s vibrant space. So no matter if your hero is yourself in a snazzy cape, family, the local fire fighter down the street or a favorite comic book legend like Batman, Superman or the Incredible Hulk – submit them now and win some great prizes.
The top 10 ‘Heroes’ photos chosen by Lomography will receive:
• 1 La Sardina of your choice and 1 pass to New York Comic Con
- New York Comic Con pass is only eligible for people living around the NYC Metro area.
- If you can’t make the show, let’s give it to a Lomographer who can. Sharing is caring!
• 5 piggies will be awarded to the LomoHomes who are chosen to be included into the Comic Con Lomo Floor
Like any call for submission, Lomography asks for just a few things:
• Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
• Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera can be used but standard 35mm or 120 format are preferred. (nothing should be digitally enhanced or manipulated.)
• Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
• No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
• There is an upload limit of 50 photos.
You’ve got until September 31st to submit your photos so start shooting today!
Voller Stolz präsentieren wir euch unsere drei neuen Jubiläumseditionen der LC-A+, LC-Wide und LC-A 120 im exklusiv geprägten Leder-Design. Zu haben gibt es diese Special Editions nur solange der Vorrat reicht, also sichert euch schnell euer eigenes Stückchen Lomo-Erbe im Online Shop oder in einem Gallery Store in eurer Nähe!