Online Intern for Spanish Market (Spanish Native Speaker)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Lomography are looking for an Online Intern (Spanish Native Speaker) for our Vienna HQ! Are you creative, hardworking and have an interest in photography, online sales and marketing? If so, you just may be the person we’re looking for!
- Work with the marketing team on various online marketing and sales tasks
- Coordinate the Lomography Spanish Community
- Translate marketing texts into Spanish
- Spanish (Native Speaker)
- Fluent business English
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (World, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Affinity for social media (Facebook, twitter, Tumblr,…)
- Available for a Full- Time position
- Experience in an international company / environment.
- Ability to work in a team
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Interest in analogue photography
- Passion for Lomography, and digital marketing
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and be resourceful
- Finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
- Interest in working for an international organization
- Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
- Creative thinking to provide ideas for digital marketing strategies
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to learn the ins and outs of online marketing
- Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
- Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
- We always work on interesting new projects, so there’s never a dull moment
- Full-time or part-time, voluntary traineeship
- Compensation: 400 € per month
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Please note that this internship requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, Working Holiday Visa or a standing work permit for Austria. Make sure to include the relevant information in your application to be considered!
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you’re applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.